Hearing Aid Repairs
Hearing Aid Repairs in Charles City, Dyersville, IA and surrounding areas
As age and extended use take their toll on hearing aids a repair of some sort is a possibility. We aim to make that process affordable and hassle-free. We commonly provide hearing aid repairs for the following major brands: NuEar, Phonak, GN Resound, Siemens, Miracle Ear, CostCo Kirkland, Unitron, Oticon, and many more.
Common Hearing Aid Repairs
Depending on the issue you’re having, you may be able to troubleshoot or repair your hearing aid on your own. Here are a few common hearing aid fixes you can try right now:
- Replace the battery
- Remove and reinsert your hearing aid
- Clean your hearing aid
- Replace the wax filter
- Open and close the battery compartment
Having trouble with your hearing aid? Contact us for an appointment or simply walk in to have us take a look at your hearing aid. We welcome walk-ins! We know how hard it can be without a working hearing aid. That is why we welcome you to walk-in. We will certainly take a look at your hearing aid and will let you know what we can do.
We takes the Hassle out of Hearing Aid Repair:
How Much Do Hearing Aid Repairs Cost?
- Because we are able to do many of the repairs in-house, you save time and money
- You have direct communication with the people repairing your hearing aid. If you have questions about your repair, ask us yourself!
- We repair any age or brand of hearing aid
Hearing aid repair costs can vary depending on several factors: (1) Whether or not the hearing aid is still under warranty, (2) The extent of damage to the hearing aid, and (3) The cost of replacement parts for your hearing aid.
If you purchased your hearing aid from us and it is still under warranty, your hearing aid repair costs will probably be small—or even free! Out of warranty or older hearing aids that require substantial repair may have a cost associated. Cracked cases on custom molded devices can be expensive to replace, but in some circumstances, these cracks can be repaired.
Get your Hearing Aid Repaired Today!
- Don’t wait any longer to start hearing life again. Here’s how it works:
- We will assess the hearing aid and let you know what needs to be done to repair the aid.
- Once we have repaired the hearing aid, you will be on your way. In many cases we can fix the hearing aid while you are in the office.
We are truly the best place to get hearing aids repaired or serviced. We make it a priority to put you first and help you hear as best as you can.
Call today and schedule your appointment!